Please make sure you wouldn’t miss our shop updates, new items, or promotions. Join our community.
Shipping & returns
We post to all over the world with express shipping for all the orders . Please note that our shipping service is provided by third parties for which we do not guarantee any specific delivery dates or times. The shipping times indicated below are estimates and do not include any delays that may be caused by customs in your country.
Customs Duty & Taxes
The price of each product includes 20% VAT and other applicable taxes for French Customers and European Union’s Customers.
Customers from other unstated regions/ countries shall not pay such VAT and other applicable taxes on RENDEZ-VOUS STORE. The VAT and other applicable taxes will be automatically removed after completing the « CHECKOUT » page and passing to « PROCEED TO PAYMENT ». However, the Vendor is not responsible for any form of customs duty or other taxes/tariffs that may apply after the items are dispatched. It is the Customers responsibility to verify whether the ordered products are eligible for import to his/her country or not before placing the order.
For parcels returned to us due to higher than expected customs fees, we reserve the right to refund the transaction less to cover the costs incurred.
Estimated dispatch & delivery time
We will dispatch the package(s) to the address provided by the customers in the fields of « Shipping Address » while placing the order.
For French orders, we will ship with Chronopost, while DHL / UPS will be mainly used for the rest of EU countries as well other unstated regions/countries. We reserves the right to decide which company is the most suitable option.
- During Monday to Friday before 13:00: Same day shipping
- During Monday to Thursday after 13:00: Next day shipping
- During Friday after 13:00 to Sunday: Next Monday shipping
Estimated delivery times:
- France: 1 to 3 working days
- Europe: 1 to 5 working days ( depend on the country and the region)
- Other zones: 2 to 7 working days
All of the above information is for reference only. Exceptions may occur.
Exchanges, returns and refunds
* IMPORTANT *
- Items from past seasons (excluding end-of-season sale) are neither refundable nor exchangeable. All orders placed during PAST-SEASON promotion periods shall be deemed to be placed with the consent and acceptance of this condition.
- Returns of jewelry, fragrance and intimate apparel will not be accepted.
- Shop credit will be issued as a form of coupon which can be only applied for once during the valid dates and cannot be refunded after application. In case of expiration, the coupon will be considered invalid and cannot be reactivated.
To proceed to exchange or return, items must be in their original condition with no damage, sign of usage or washing, and they must be sent back in the original parcel box/ bag with no missing elements, including, but not limited to original packaging, dust bag, spare shoelaces, price tags, brand labels etc. Failure to do so will result in refusal of the parcel and the return being shipped back to the Customer.
The Customer has the right to renounce the items purchased within 14 calendar days of delivery of these items, without being obliged to pay a fine or state any reasons. However, the Customer should inform us by email before dispatch the return on his/ her own. Our customer service will try to reply to and confirm the request as soon as possible. After our confirmation of exchange/ return, the package(s) are expected to be sent to us within 7 calendar days after the confirmation date.
Items returned without our confirmation will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense. Any requests or returns falling outside of the above time frame ( 7 & 14 days) will not be accepted. The Customer will be informed of this by email.
Items are returned at the Customer’s own risk and expense. The Vendor can therefore not be held liable for refunds for items that have been lost, stolen or damaged. It is up to the Customer to prove that the relevant package was sent back to us. If the package is returned in a damaged condition, the Vendor must immediately send an email to the Customer in order to ensure that it is not held liable for this.
For parcels returned to us due to higher than expected customs fees, the Vender reserves the right to refund the transaction less to cover the costs incurred.
How to make a return
- After our confirmation of return, the Vendor will send to the Customer an Exchange/Return Form. The Customer is required to fill it out and add it inside of the parcel.
- For French orders, the Customer can choose any shipping company.
- For orders from any other regions/countries other than France, the Customer needs to indicate which item(s) he/she would like to return in the email of request for confirmation of return. The Vendor will generate export/import documents requested by the customs accordingly, which are obligated to be attached with the waybill for all international shipment. Failure to do so will result in refusal of the parcel and the return being shipped back to the Customer.
- The Vendor could provide a prepaid express label (recommended). The fee shall be reduced from the refund for the prepaid label.
- For exchanges, the prepaid return shipping fee (from the Customer to the Vendor) shall be paid by PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- In any case, returns must be received at the Vendor’s warehouse within 7 calendar days since the confirmation date.
- After the acceptance and parcel check, the Vendor will send the exchange once we receive the payment of prepaid return shipping / issue the refund to the Customer’s payment account in approximately 2 working days. It will take 3 – 5 working days to appear on the account. If not, please feel free to contact our customer service.
The Vendor reserves the right to reject any return/exchange that does not comply with the conditions stated above. Please do not hesitate to email us with any questions.